See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.2
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.2
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.2" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.2
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.2.2"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.2 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.2
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.2.1:
- Plot area's size and location in the exported PDF are not same as Excel.(DOCXLS-2673)
- Date/Time fields are always groupped in Pivot Table.(DOCXLS-2790)
- DataValidation does not work for added rows at 0 index for Table.(DOCXLS-2868)
- InvalidFormulaException is thrown when importing some Excel file.(DOCXLS-2889)
- Exception is thrown after processing templates and then to json.(DOCXLS-2961)
- Processing templates and exporting to json is very slow.(DOCXLS-2965)
- Incorrect settings for Protected Sheet for exported JSON from GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2977)
- Data Validation with any type in SpreadJS can't be read via GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2982)
- Error occurs when importing JSON with pictures of gif.(DOCXLS-2992)
- FM=overwrite does not work correctly when G=R in Templates.(DOCXLS-2871)
- Column width in SpreadJS is changed after GcExcel JSON I/O.(DOCXLS-2873)
- The cell with HYPERLINK formula does not display as hyperlink in the exported Excel.(DOCXLS-2914)
- Error occurs when GcExcel imports its own exported JSON .(DOCXLS-2967)
- Borders are lost in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2994)
- The used range becomes very large after from JSON.(DOCXLS-299)
- There are some weird lines in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2795)
- Chart type is changed in the exported Excel.(DOCXLS-2870)
- FM=overwrite does not work in cross-table.(DOCXLS-2872)
- The calculated result of formula "=2^10000" should be CalcError.Num.(DOCXLS-2899)
- The text of ITextRun is wrong.(DOCXLS-2902)
- The formatted text is not same as Excel with formatter "0.00E+00".(DOCXLS-2892)
- IllegalArgumentException is thrown during to JSON.(DOCXLS-2874)
- Error occurs during opening xlsx which is generated by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2983)
- A lot of empty rows are generated after prcossing templates.(DOCXLS-2985)
- Table filter changes after saving to Excel.(DOCXLS-2962)
- Charts are changed after inserting a picture.(DOCXLS-2980)