See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 4.0.1
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="4.0.1" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.1
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 4.0.1"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.1 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.1
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 4.0.0:
- #REF! error occurs when copying formula between workbooks.(DOCXLS-3313)
- Broken xlsx file is generated after copying sheet between workbooks.(DOCXLS-3316,DOCXLS-3329,DOCXLS-3330)
- Hyperlinks are not exported to the PDF correctly.(DOCXLS-3335)
- Exception is thrown when saving to Excel with Pivot Table.(DOCXLS-3297)
- The col tag is not correct in the saved Html.(DOCXLS-3370)
- After saving to Html, the total value in Pivot Table shows a lot of #.(DOCXLS-3344)
- Exception is thrown during from json.(DOCXLS-3361)
- ConcurrentModificationException is thrown when saving to Excel file.(DOCXLS-3362)
- NullException is thrown when opening an Excel file.(DOCXLS-3401)
- NumberFormatException is thrown when an Excel file.(DOCXLS-3403)
- DataValidation will not work in SpreadJS after loading the ssjson exported by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-3405)
- Error occurs when opening a xlsx file which is saved by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-3408)
- IllegalStateException is thrown during from ssjson.(DOCXLS-3424)
- Column width is wrong in SpreadJS after loading the ssjson exported by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-3430)
- Can not navigate to destination address when click hyperlink in exported PDF file.(DOCXLS-3265)
- NullPointerException is thrown when copying sheet between workbooks.(DOCXLS-3315)
- Workbook.SelectedSheets doesn't reset after FromJson.(DOCXLS-3356)
- Error popping up while opening an Excel file having the pivot.(DOCXLS-3360)
- NullReferenceException will occur when Workbook.ToJson() is used.(DOCXLS-3366)
- When saving as Html, the text with format ";;;" should not be export to Html.(DOCXLS-3372)
- The custom data validation can be added without the formula.(DOCXLS-3379)