See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.0.3
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.0.3" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.0.3
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.0.3"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.0.3 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.0.3
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Exception is thrown when importing xlsx file with certain conditional formatting.(DOCXLS-1844)
- Hyperlink included in ssjson, does not display when exported to PDF. (DOCXLS-1858)
- The column formula is not expanded after adding new rows in Table.(DOCXLS-1865)
- Exception is thrown when importing ssjson with data validations.(DOCXLS-1860)
- When the tag of the copied sheet is changed, the tag of the copy source is also changed.(DOCXLS-1862)
- Exception is thrown when importing ssjson with grouping.(DOCXLS-1882)
- Extra Border is drawn around an image in the header, when xlsx is printed.(1790)
- Text styles are lost after copying worksheet and exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-1814)
- Formulas do not work in generated xlsx file from JSON.(DOCXLS-1847)
- Unable to import specific xlsx file in GcExcel.(DOCXLS-1848)
- Placement.MoveAndSize does not work after exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-1856)
- External link can not work in the exported PDF when the external file's name contains Chinese characters.(DOCXLS-1867)
- Borders are lost in SpreadJS after importing ssjson generated from GcExcel.(DOCXLS-1885)