See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.1.0
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.1.0"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.1.0 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.1.0
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Support for charts/images/conditional formatting in Templates.
- Support exporting formulas in Templates.
- Support global settings in Templates.
- Support converting Excel objects(chart/shape) to image formats.
- Support password protected workbook and worksheet.
- Support adding Error Bars in Chart.
- Support text angle of chart title/axis tick label/data label.
- Support alignment of Shape's TextFrame.
- Add image to specific range.
- Support Gradient Fill Type enum in Shapes.
- Support creating chart/shape/pictures with a custom name.
- Enhanced Background image support for printing to PDF.
- Get pagination info for printing to PDF.
- Support Transparent Cell Background color in PDF.
- Support worksheet JSON I/O.
- Support Outline column to display hierarchical data in saved PDF.
- Support data binding of Range, Table and Worksheet.
- Return errors from JSON Import in GcExcel.
- Filtered data cannot be re-displayed after JSON(made by SJS) I/O in GcExcel.(DOCXLS-1646)
- Exception occurs on loading specific ssjson.(DOCXLS-2158)
- Exception may occur on exporting certain Excel sheets with charts to PDF (DOCXLS-2094)
- Hiding fixed columns and rows causes incorrect display in Excel file.(DOCXLS-2020)
- Pagination is inconsistent with SpreadJS when the form is exported to PDF.(DOCXLS-2159)
- JSON file size is bigger when converted using GcExcel vs Online designer tool.(DOCXLS-1905)
- The Value property value of the ComboBox cell is lost after JSON I/O.(DOCXLS-2029)
- NullPointerException may occur on loading certain Excel file and saving it. (DOCXLS-2041)
- Conditional formatting is lost if the rule references another sheet.(DOCXLS-2093)