See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 4.0.0
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="4.0.0" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.0
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 4.0.0"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.0 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.0
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.2.4:
- Support for new PDF Form custom input types in Excel Templates with advanced input and validation settings.
- Support for adding, modifying and deleting Pivot Charts in Excel documents.
- Support for iterative calculations in Excel documents.
- Add Barcodes on PDF, HTML or Image Export
- Support cross-workbook formula.
- Support setting default value for template cell.
- Get range address to get cell's address.
- Add page printing events to track progress of Excel to PDF conversion.
- Select multiple worksheets.
- Get special cells in a range.
- Disable auto grouping for date/times in PivotTable.
- Add more features for GrapeCity SpreadJS integration: cell buttons, radio and checkbox list cell type, etc.
- PivotTable MergeLabel's merged area is incorrect.(DOCXLS-3181)
- PivotTable.DataBodyRange throws exception.(DOCXLS-3283)
- Can't open the xlsx when the pivot source contains null values.(DOCXLS-3285)
- Failed to export an Excel with pivot table.(DOCXLS-3297)
- Program does not end and CPU utilisation is 100% when exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-2744)
- Broken Excel file is generated when copying a sheet.(DOCXLS-3252)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when generating JSON.(DOCXLS-3165)
- When margins are set to the same value, the rendering position is not the same in PDF.(DOCXLS-3211)
- Labels does not merge in exported xlsx file.(DOCXLS-3262)
- SUM is calculated incorrectly when using GcExcel template functionality.(DOCXLS-3267)
- PDF form is not displayed when 'printed' and 'hidden' settings are false in form field.(DOCXLS-3275)
- Rows are not repeating while using GcExcel Template.(DOCXLS-3278)
- Null exception is thrown during loading ssjson.(DOCXLS-3290)
- Null exception is thrown when calling Workbook.Calculate.(DOCXLS-3299)
- The text in exported image is wrong.(DOCXLS-3314)
- The pivot table label does not merge in exported xlsx file.(DOCXLS-3262)