See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.0
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.0" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.0
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.2.0"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.0 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.0
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
Document library that includes PDFDocumentSource for interacting with PDF documents. Read, export, print, and search PDFs.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.1.5:
- Support for generating PDF Form from Excel Templates.
- Support using sparklines and tables in Excel Templates.
- Support defining Fixed layout for Excel report and fill data in specific range.
- Support exporting workbook/worksheet/range to HTML.
- Support Digital Signatures API: add and sign signature lines, add and sign non-visible signatures, verify signatures, etc.
- Pivot Table enhancements: create multiple files from one Pivot Field, Defer updating, Sorting, Field layout settings, etc.
- Support adjustment of shape z-order.
- Support image quality when exporting to PDF.
- Support Picture Transparency when adding Images to Excel.
- Support more SpreadJS features: show or hide horizontal and vertical grid lines, freeze trailing rows/columns, etc.
- Object reference error on converting the Workbook to JSON with DataValidation definitions.(DOCXLS-2659)
- ToJSON method throws error when cell has formatter on Linux.(DOCXLS-2679)
- FromJSON method takes long time to import ssjson file using GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2656)
- Some content displays incompletely in exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2737)
- Program does not end and CPU utilisation is 100% when exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-2744)
- There is messy code in exported image generated by sheet toImage() method on Linux OS.(DOCXLS-2478)