See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 4.0.3
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="4.0.3" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.0.3
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 4.0.3"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.3 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.0.3
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 4.0.2:
- Exception occurs when save as HTML if the background image's name is null.(DOCXLS-3578)
- The line spacing becomes too big in the saved Pdf document.(DOCXLS-3524)
- When IRange.Font is getten in multi-thread processing, System.InvalidOperationException will occur.(DOCXLS-3567)
- Chart plot area in the exported Pdf is not the same as in Excel.(DOCXLS-2375)
- Some lines disappear in the exported Html.(DOCXLS-3374)
- Opening workbook fails with "Invalid argument: Number" exception.(DOCXLS-3503)
- Double underline is not exported to Pdf correctly.(DOCXLS-3507)
- Background image should not stretch in exported Html with settings "ImageLayout.None".(DOCXLS-3535)
- ClassCastException occurs when process template.(DOCXLS-3539)
- Add a picture to the sheet, and the text will not display completely in the exported Pdf.(DOCXLS-3541)
- After opening an Excel file and converting it to a json file, the word wrapping is lost.(DOCXLS-3586)
- Exception on getting formula after copying a worksheet.(DOCXLS-3587)
- Some rows are not auto-fitted in the exported Pdf.(DOCXLS-3588)
- The margins of rich text cell are not correct in the exported Pdf.(DOCXLS-3589)
- Opening file throws exception.(DOCXLS-3597)
- When a PDF form field without font name is exported to a PDF, this PDF shows an error message.(DOCXLS-3599)
- The font of cells with conditional format has changed in PDF.(DOCXLS-3602)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in reading attached xlsx files.(DOCXLS-3628)
- When a shape is copied, horizontal alignment of text on copied shape is cleared.(DOCXLS-3630)
- Garbled text will show in some enhanced text fields.(DOCXLS-3648)