See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.3
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.3
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.3" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.3
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.2.3"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.3 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.3
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.2.2:
- The generated Excel report is wrong with GcExcel teplates.(DOCXLS-2999)
- Performance issue when setting value to single cell.(DOCXLS-3029)
- The calculated result of SUMIFS formula is wrong.(DOCXLS-3033)
- Data validations are lost after expanding table ranges.(DOCXLS-3075)
- The exported xlsx can not be opened if there is an empty column in Pivot Table source.(DOCXLS-3127)
- Open a xlsx and save it back, the saved xlsx can not be opened.(DOCXLS-3131)
- The 'General' number formatter is lost in the exported ssjson.(DOCXLS-3132)
- Pagination is different between PrintManager and Workbook.Save().(DOCXLS-2801)
- Error occurs when importing JSON with some null values.(DOCXLS-3046)
- The cell text color in Pivot Talbe is wrong in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-3130)
- The cell font size is lost after loading ssjson with Conditional Formattings.(DOCXLS-3046)
- Error occurs when loading a ssjson which contains cell value of empty array.(DOCXLS-3115)
- Cell's display color is wrong when a color number formatter is applied.(DOCXLS-3114)
- The calculated result should be #DIV/0! like Excel, but #NUM! now in GcExcel.(DOCXLS-3012)
- Out of memory occurs during processing templates.(DOCXLS-3031)
- GcExcel fails to open workbook with a checkbox wherein Excel is created using Aspose(DOCXLS-3019)
- It seems that rounding of a number does not take effect in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-3095)
- Invalid range error occurs when setting print area.(DOCXLS-3136)
- Excel takes a long time to open a large xlsx generated by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-3128)