See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.1.5
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.1.5
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.1.5" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.1.5
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.1.5"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.1.5 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.1.5
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.1.4:
- Column width is not correct when workbook is exported to JSON.(DOCXLS-2497)
- NullReference exception is thrown while adding row in Table.(DOCXLS-2504)
- Background color of some cells is incorrect when rows are deleted on a sheet with background color set in cells.(DOCXLS-2530)
- Text is not correctly separated on a specific line when loading tab-delimited text to workbook.(DOCXLS-2559)
- Culture property of the Workbook does not respect the value of the cell when opening the CSV file.(DOCXLS-2566)
- NumberFormat exception is thrown when importing ssjson that contains specific conditional formats.(DOCXLS-2575)
- BlackAndWhite setting does not work for picture fill.(DOCXLS-2593)
- Rannge of the Formula is updating incorrectly when inserting row in the sheet.(DOCXLS-2595)
- The margin values in exported Excel file are slightly different with the values in ssjson.(DOCXLS-2598)
- InvalidOperationException occurs when calling Calculate method in the excel containing COUNTIFS function.(DOCXLS-2609)
- It takes a long time to set values in a loop.(DOCXLS-2610)
- Workbook.TagJsonSerializer is null when used.(DOCXLS-2606)
- processTemplate() takes a long time to execute.(DOCXLS-2526)