See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.2.1
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 4.2.1
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="4.2.1" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 4.2.1
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 4.2.1"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.2.1 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=4.2.1
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 4.2.0:
- Enhancement of Range.AutoFit(bool considerMergedCell).
- Add dynamic array and workbook URI link to formula parser.
- ITickLabels.NumberFormat is not applied when saving a workbook to PDF/Image/HTML file.(DOCXLS-4143)
- When IAxis.MajorUnit is set, tick labels are duplicated in exported PDF/Image/HTML file.(DOCXLS-4144)
- When the chart series is added, orders of series and legends are incorrect in exported xlsx file.(DOCXLS-4165)
- Values of category axis are incorrect in exported PDF/Image/HTML file.(DOCXLS-4274)
- Exception is thrown on saving PDF/Image/HTML file, if ISeries.Formula is set.(DOCXLS-4275)
- The exported file is incorrect after deleting columns by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-4606)
- Exception is thrown on using Formula parser if syntax contains '.'.(DOCXLS-4642)
- Exception is thrown on opening an Excel file.(DOCXLS-4643)
- Cell's numberformat is different from the original JSON file in exported JSON.(DOCXLS-4653)
- The exported CSV file is incorrect when Range.Value contains '\n'.(DOCXLS-4655)
- Exception is thrown on opening an Excel file(exported by an unknown program).(DOCXLS-4662)
- The font style is not correct in exported PDF file.(DOCXLS-4670)
- Exception should be thrown when setting Worksheet.Name which contains invalid characters.(DOCXLS-4676)
- The text in the textbox is not exported to PDF correctly.(DOCXLS-4678)
- The result of row height is incorrect in Range.RowHeight using GcExcel.(DOCXLS-4699)
- The exported JSON file by GcExcel is too large.(DOCXLS-4700)
- Exception is thrown on adding table.(DOCXLS-4702)
- Fallback font is not used after FontFolderPath is set when exporting to PDF file on Linux.(DOCXLS-4713)
- The result in exported Excel file is not correct after delete columns/rows.(DOCXLS-4728)