See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.1
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.1
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.1" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.1
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.2.1"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.1 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.1
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library provides support for creating documents and reports.
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.2.0:
- Templates markers are not cleared after processing template.(DOCXLS-2675)
- Collapsed groups are not exported correctly to ssjson.(DOCXLS-2762)
- Chart type is changed after loading a XYScatter chart from Excel.(DOCXLS-2643)
- Table Resize method does not carry over the Formula, Style and Conditional Formatting.(DOCXLS-2665)
- The exported PDF is wrong after setting best-fit-columns to true.(DOCXLS-2700)
- The exported Excel can not be opened correctly after setting IPivotTable.MergeLabels to true.(DOCXLS-2739)
- Cell text orientation is lost after importing from ssjson.(DOCXLS-2764)
- Exception is thrown when there are some special characters and exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-2769)
- Program does not end and CPU utilisation is 100% after calling auto-fit on entire column.(DOCXLS-2785)
- Excpetion is thrown after importing a ssjson and then exporting to PDF.(DOCXLS-2789)
- The result of conditional format is wrong in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2685)
- The saved password-protected Excel file can not be opened when there is more than 15M data.(DOCXLS-2690)
- The height of cell(with wrapped text) is changed after importing ssjson and then saving to xlsx.(DOCXLS-2735)
- RowCount and ColumnCount in exported ssjson is incorrect after deleting some rows/columns.(DOCXLS-2741)
- Text can not be pasred correctly when current culture is en-GB.(DOCXLS-2745)
- The calculated result is "∞" in GcExcel, which is #DIV/0! in Excel.(DOCXLS-2747)
- Exception is thrown when opening an Excel with gradient unscaled fill.(DOCXLS-2761)
- The accounting format is rendered wrong in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2765)
- Exception is thrown when importing ssjson with an invalid "cap" value.(DOCXLS-2786)
- Range.Text is incorrect when number format is #,##0.00,,.(DOCXLS-2788)
- IRange.Clear() doesn't clear tags.(DOCXLS-2794)
- The calculated results of “=0^-x” and “=0^0” are not same as Excel.(DOCXLS-2855)