See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.4
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.4
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.4" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.4
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Excel, 3.2.4"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.4 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Excel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Excel&version=3.2.4
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
The ComponentOne Document library for WinForms provides support for creating documents and reports.
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
ComponentOne Document library for WinForms は、ドキュメントとレポートの作成をサポートします。 【本パッケージは日本語版製品です】
FlexGrid Import and Export is a library which enables importing and exporting FlexGrid's data from and to an excel file.
Document library that includes PDFDocumentSource for interacting with PDF documents. Read, export, print, and search PDFs.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes from version 3.2.3:
- DataValidation does not work for added rows for Table.(DOCXLS-3158)
- PivotTable's row field is missing after PivotTable.AddDataField().(DOCXLS-3174)
- Exception occurs when exporting Pivot Table to PDF.(DOCXLS-3176)
- PivotTable.RowRange throws exception if there is no row fields.(DOCXLS-3179)
- Table Resize with one row table lost conditional format and data validation.(DOCXLS-3194)
- The printed area does not consider hidden rows and columns.(DOCXLS-3206)
- The calculated result of Lookup formula is different with Excel.(DOCXLS-3177)
- The IRange.Columns.AutoFit() result is wrong when wrapping text.(DOCXLS-3178)
- PivotTable column fields' vertical alignment is wrong after setting MergeLabels to true.(DOCXLS-3180)
- Import ssjson and export to PDF, the program is blocked.(DOCXLS-3216)
- InvalidFormulaException is thrown when importing ssjson.(DOCXLS-3242)
- IRange.AutoFit() does not consider ConditionalFormatting's icon size.(DOCXLS-3117)
- It takes over 40 seconds to export to json.(DOCXLS-3138)
- The calculated result is wrong when array formula and custom function work together.(DOCXLS-3141)
- Richtext is lost in the exported image.(DOCXLS-3142)
- Null reference exception is thrown while exporting to json.(DOCXLS-3166)
- Null reference exception is thrown while opening an Excel with chart.(DOCXLS-3167)
- CloneNotSupportedException when copying sheet with Top/Bottom % conditional formatting rule.(DOCXLS-3169)
- Column width is not autofit correctly when Autofit() method is applied to a cell with full-width characters entered.(DOCXLS-3172)
- Grouped rows displayed in UI even after calling showLevels(1,0) after exporting to ssjson.(DOCXLS-3173)
- PivotTable's border style is wrong in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-3175)
- The calculated style of conditional formats is wrong in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-3234)
- NullPointerException in ArrayList occurs when copying a single cell after opening Excel File.(DOCXLS-3235)
- The Pivot Table label's resource should be "值" instead of "Values".(DOCXLS-3236)
- When workbook is exported to PDF, value axis' maximum scale in radar chart are changed.(DOCXLS-3239)
- The quote prefix is lost in the exported ssjson.(DOCXLS-3240)
- PdfSaveOptions is not applied to the output PDF when IWorksheet.Save() is used.(DOCXLS-3246)
- Spans are lost after fromJSON.(DOCXLS-3250)