* BPlusTree - a fairly full featured IDictionary backed by a B+Tree on disk.
* BTreeDictionary - a fully in-memory IDictionary implemented by a B+Tree.
* BTreeList - an in-memory IList using a B+Tree for storage and access.
* LurchTable - Least Used Recently...
A generic implementation of a centered interval tree in C#.
In computer science, an interval tree is an ordered tree data structure to hold intervals. Specifically, it allows one to efficiently find all intervals that overlap with any given interval or point. It is often used for windowing queries,...
A generic tree library in C# that focuses on hierarchical entity representations. Features: full LINQ querying, intuitive manipulation of nodes, error detection (e.g. cycles), class extensibility (e.g. to accommodate business rules), format conversion / serialization.
This package provides multiple collection such as improvided (KdTree with selection, Fibonacci heaps, ...)
implementation and commonly used extension for .Net types.based methods and algorithms to handle math computing taks.
For more details how to use MARS, please use the...
Lightweight optimizer of System.Linq.Expression expressions. Just basic boolean algebra and reductions, constant and tuple/anonymous type eliminations. For side-effect free Expressions. No compilation-subjective optimizations.
A generic graph object for your own needs to implement syntax trees and similar constructs. Provides you with a name/value/children type of graph object, where your value can be any object type you wish. The project encapsulates the C# implementation of Hyperlambda, implying its lambda node...
DBreeze database key features:
- Embedded .NET family assembly, platform independent and without references to other libraries.
- Multi-threaded, ACID compliant, with a solution for deadlocks resolving/elimination, parallel reads and synchronized writes/reads.
- No fixed scheme for table...
MultiSelectTreeView is a .NET/WPF control that displays a hierarchical tree of items that can be browsed, selected, collapsed and edited like in a normal tree control. This control overcomes some of the limitations that the TreeView control included in WPF has. Most prominently, it adds multiple...