DBreeze 1.115.2023.1103Prefix Reserved
dotnet add package DBreeze --version 1.115.2023.1103
NuGet\Install-Package DBreeze -Version 1.115.2023.1103
<PackageReference Include="DBreeze" Version="1.115.2023.1103" />
paket add DBreeze --version 1.115.2023.1103
#r "nuget: DBreeze, 1.115.2023.1103"
// Install DBreeze as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DBreeze&version=1.115.2023.1103 // Install DBreeze as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DBreeze&version=1.115.2023.1103
DBreeze Database is a professional, open-source, multi-paradigm (embedded Key-Value store, objects, NoSql, text search, multi-parameter search, embedding vector database, vector similarity search / clustering etc.), multi-threaded, transactional and ACID-compliant data management system for .NET5> / .NET Framework 3.5> / Xamarin MONO Android iOS / .NET Core 1.0> / .NET Standard 1.6> / Universal Windows Platform / .NET Portable / CoreRT
...for servers, desktops, mobiles and internet-of-things... Made with C#
- It's free software for those who believe it should be free.
- It has been used in our own production environment since June 2012.
- Follow the project, to be in touch with the recent optimizations and enhancements.
- DBreeze via <a href = 'https://www.nuget.org/packages/DBreeze/' target='_blank'>NuGet</a> since January 2014.
- DBreeze for .NETCore, CoreRT, .NET Standard / UWP (Universal Windows Platform), .NET Framework grab via NuGet.
- Works on Linux, Windows, OS X. Via Xamarin on Android, iOS.
- DBreeze is listed in <a href = 'http://nosql-database.org' target='_blank'>nosql-database.org</a>, <a href = 'https://github.com/thangchung/awesome-dotnet-core' target='_blank'>Awesome .NET Core</a>, <a href = 'https://github.com/quozd/awesome-dotnet' target='_blank'>awesome-dotnet</a>
- Read <a href = 'https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1r1l940w4Z5p_6ntEkMTkjCWwbOQtJNr40Pq8wqI6g4o' target='_blank'>"Release notes"</a> document to get latest DBreeze news.
- <a href = 'https://github.com/hhblaze/DBreeze/wiki/Quick-start-guides' target='_blank'>Quick start guides</a>
- <a href = 'https://github.com/hhblaze/DBreeze/releases' target='_blank'>Assemblies location</a>
- <a href='https://github.com/hhblaze/DBreeze/raw/master/Documentation/_DBreeze.Documentation.actual.pdf' target="_blank">Documentation (PDF, actual)</a>
- <a href='https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1IFkXoX3Tc2zHNAQN9EmGSXZGbQabMrWmpmVxFsLxLsw' target="_blank">Documentation (HTML, actual)</a>
- <a href='https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1VoBpzOENb24vF3ZQ10sxa0j-PAprKBGJ6uiGpEisxdM' target="_blank">Benchmark (HTML, actual)</a>
- <a href='https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1r1l940w4Z5p_6ntEkMTkjCWwbOQtJNr40Pq8wqI6g4o' target="_blank">Release notes</a>
- <a href='https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=188hY76go8bB2tSyQYoN0NMIJbMEuCOxYXNKZs_sEcpo' target="_blank">DBreeze tuning advices</a>
- <a href='https://github.com/hhblaze/DBreeze/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=label%3Aquestion%20' target="_blank">Discussion on the forum </a>
- Embedded .NET family assembly, platform independent and without references to other libraries.
- Multi-threaded, ACID compliant, with a solution for deadlocks resolving/elimination, parallel reads and synchronized writes/reads.
- No fixed scheme for table names (construction and access on the fly).
- Tables can reside in mixed locations: different folders, hard drives, memory, in-memory with disk persistence.
- Liana-Trie indexing technology. Database indexes (keys) never need to be defragmented. Speed of insert/update/remove operations doesn't change during the time.
- Ability to access Key/Value pair of a table by physical link, that can economize time for joining necessary data structures.
- No limits for database size (except "long" size for each table and physical resources constraints).
- Low memory and physical space consumption, also while random inserts and updates. Updates reside the same physical space, when possible or configured.
- High performance of CRUD operations. When you need, unleash DBreeze power and get 500000 key/value pairs insert or 260K updates per second per core into sorted table on the hard drive of standard PC (benchmark in year 2012).
- High speed of random keys batch inserts and updates (update mode is selectable).
- Range selects / Traversing (Forward, Backward, From/To, Skip, StartsWith etc). Remove keys, change keys.
- Keys and values, on the low level, are always byte arrays.
- Max. key size is 65KB, max. value size is 2GB. Value can be represented as a set of columns, where can be stored data types of fixed or dynamic length. Every dynamic datablock (BLOB) can be of size 2GB.
- Rich set of conversion functions from/to between byte and other data types.
- Nested / Fractal tables which can reside inside of master tables values.
- Incremental backup/restore option.
- Integrated text-search subsystem (full-text/partial).
- Integrated object database layer.
- Fast multi-parameter search subsystem with powerful query possibilities.
- Integrated Vector Database / similarity search engine / clustering KMeans.
- Integrated binary and JSON serializer Biser.NET
- High Availability, Redundancy and Fault Tolerance via Raft.NET
- DBreeze is a foundation for complex data storage solutions (graph/neuro, object, document, text search etc. data layers). Please, study documentation to understand all abilities of DBreeze.
"Free code signing provided by SignPath.io, certificate by SignPath Foundation" Signed DLLs are located separately.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 is compatible. netcoreapp1.1 is compatible. netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.6 is compatible. netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 is compatible. net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 is compatible. net471 was computed. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (15)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on DBreeze:
The Blockcore node software is a full consensus validating node software that runs a blockchain protocol. It is compatible with Bitcoin and utilized by other blockchains at the primary full node.
Stratis Full Node
Stratis Bitcoin Features BlockStore
次元超越设置 V3 库
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on DBreeze:
Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers
Bitcoin full node in C#
Open source .NET Core Bitcoin based blockchain node in C#
Implementation of RAFT distributed consensus algorithm among TCP Peers on .NET / .NETStandard / .NETCore / dotnet
TumbleBit Implementation in .NET Core