GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a cross-platform library that allows to create, analyze, and modify PDF documents.
Its object model closely follows the Adobe PDF specification, and is designed to provide direct access to features of the PDF format.
In addition, Documents for PDF includes a powerful and platform-independent font handling and text layout engine and other high-level features that make PDF document creation easy and convenient.
The online Documents for PDF sample browser is available at http://demos.componentone.com/gcdocs/gcpdf
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf -Version 188.8.131.527
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 184.108.40.2067
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf" Version="220.127.116.117" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 18.104.22.1687
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf, 22.214.171.1247"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=126.96.36.1997 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=188.8.131.527
# Changes from version 184.108.40.2066:
- Exception could occur when parsing certain PDF files that contain empty stream objects. (DOC-1467)
- Some PDF files using CMYK colors were rendered with distortions. (DOC-1467)
- Font settings (Font and FontSize) specified via WidgetAnnotation.TextFormat were ignored even if the specified font was embedded. (DOC-1410)
- In some cases exception could occur in GcPdfDocument.Save() method after changing the value of an AcroForm field. (DOC-1367)
- Exception occurred in GcPdfDocument.Load() method if the PDF was secured but had no FileID entry. (DOC-1422)
- The structure tree of certain PDF files was processed incorrectly. (DOC-1446)
- It is now possible to export PDF pages with combined CJK glyphs to images using GcWicBitmap. (DOC-1457)
- Added methods that allow to work with appearance states of AnnotationBase, see Appearance.GetStates() and Appearance.GetOnState() methods. (DOC-1425)
NuGet packages (25)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf:
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements. We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario. Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF. The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
ActiveReports PDF export library
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes assemblies needed to export ActiveReports files. The available exports include, among others, PDF, Excel, Doc/DocX, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML and image.
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes internal assemblies needed to display reports in report viewers.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.