GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a cross-platform library that allows to create, analyze, and modify PDF documents.
Its object model closely follows the Adobe PDF specification, and is designed to provide direct access to features of the PDF format.
In addition, Documents for PDF includes a powerful and platform-independent font handling and text layout engine and other high-level features that make PDF document creation easy and convenient.
The online Documents for PDF sample browser is available at http://demos.componentone.com/gcdocs/gcpdf
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf -Version 220.127.116.116
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 18.104.22.1686
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf" Version="22.214.171.1246" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 126.96.36.1996
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf, 188.8.131.526"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=184.108.40.2066 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=220.127.116.116
# Changes from version 18.104.22.1685:
## Breaking changes
- If GcPdfDocument.ConformanceLevel is not None (i.e. the document is PDF/A conformant), then fonts will be embeded even if GcPdfDocument.FontEmbedMode/StandardFontEmbedMode is NotEmbed. (DOC-1399)
- Added Boolean property MergeDocumentOptions.CopyNamedDestinations: gets or sets a value indicating whether to copy GcPdfDocument.NamedDestinations. This property is false by default, while in previous versions named destinations were always copied. Note that even if this property is true, if source and target documents contain destinations with same names, they will be skipped during merge. If needed, custom logic can be implemented in user code.
- Some PDF files with errors in StructTree can be processed incorrectly. (DOC-1423)
- License exception occurs when a PDF is saved to any of the supported image formats using a licensed version of GcPdf. (DOC-1432)
- When a document is loaded, GcPdfDocument.StructTreeRoot, GcPdfDocument.EmbeddedFiles and GcPdfDocument.NamedDestinations are only parsed on request (in previous versions, they were parsed immediately). This improves perfomance, especially in export to image formats and document merging.
- Required fields are now rendered with a red border. This improves compatibility with Adobe Acrobat. (DOC-1409)
- Property FontEmbedMode GcPdfDocument.StandardFontEmbedMode: controls embedding of the standard 14 PDF fonts. By default the standard fonts are not embedded. (DOC-1399)
NuGet packages (25)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf:
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements. We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario. Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF. The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
ActiveReports PDF export library
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes assemblies needed to export ActiveReports files. The available exports include, among others, PDF, Excel, Doc/DocX, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML and image.
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes internal assemblies needed to display reports in report viewers.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.