GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a cross-platform library that allows to create, analyze, and modify PDF documents.
Its object model closely follows the Adobe PDF specification, and is designed to provide direct access to features of the PDF format.
In addition, Documents for PDF includes a powerful and platform-independent font handling and text layout engine and other high-level features that make PDF document creation easy and convenient.
The online Documents for PDF sample browser is available at http://demos.componentone.com/gcdocs/gcpdf
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf -Version 22.214.171.1242
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 126.96.36.1992
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf" Version="188.8.131.522" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 184.108.40.2062
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf, 220.127.116.112"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=18.104.22.1682 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=22.214.171.1242
# Changes from version 126.96.36.1990:
- Gradient brushes using semi-transparent colors were not processed correctly by GcPdfGraphics. (DOC-1312)
- RadialGradientBrush.AllowEllipticGradients property was not supported by GcPdfGraphics. (DOC-1307)
- PDF files with pages that specified CropBox property could be rendered incorrectly when saved as images. (DOC-1318)
- PDF files using standard PDF fonts without Encoding entry could be rendered incorrectly when saved as images. (DOC-1319)
- PDF files using embedded Type1 font without Encoding entry could be rendered incorrectly when saved as images. (DOC-1319)
- Document with an owner password was generated incorrectly when using StandardSecurityHandlerRev3. (DOC-1327)
- Some PDF generators render the same text multiple times at nearly the same position to emulate bold text, now GcPdf handles such cases more effectively when building the text map.
- Now property SignatureField.Value is writable, this allows to remove an existing signature.
- Added SignatureProperties.TimeStamp property. It allows to add a timestamp to the digital signature of a PDF document.
- Added StructElement.Attr.Properties property. It allows to edit the content of struct element attribute.
- Added static method FormXObject.CreateList(). This method allows to create a list of FormXObject objects from a list of pages. It is an atomic operation so all resources are shared between the created objects without being duplicated. (DOC-1309)
- Added support for JBIG2 decoder. (DOC-1324)
NuGet packages (25)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf:
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements. We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario. Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF. The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
ActiveReports PDF export library
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes assemblies needed to export ActiveReports files. The available exports include, among others, PDF, Excel, Doc/DocX, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML and image.
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes internal assemblies needed to display reports in report viewers.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.