Library of components for managing standard and TLS asynchronous TCP/UDP/Multicast client/server connections, as well as serial and file-based communication in a client/server interface based abstraction layer.
The clrzmq project contains .NET bindings for ØMQ (ZeroMQ), an open source, high performance transport layer. Targets Any CPU and includes compiled versions of the native libzmq library for x86 and x64.
fszmq is an MPLv2-licensed F# binding for the ZeroMQ distributed computing library.
This library is primarily designed to be consumed from F#.
However, where possible, the library has been designed to appear "friendly" when consumed by other .NET languages (C#, et aliam).
NOTE: This package...
The clrzmq project contains .NET bindings for ØMQ (ZeroMQ), an open source, high performance transport layer. Includes a compiled version of the native libzmq library. WARNING: This package targets the x64 build platform.
- Connect your code in any language, on any platform.
- Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, TPIC, multicast.
- Smart patterns like pub-sub, push-pull, and router-dealer.
- High-speed asynchronous I/O engines, in a tiny library.
- Backed by a large and active open source...