See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package OpenTK.GLControl -Version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="OpenTK.GLControl" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add OpenTK.GLControl --version 3.1.0
#r "nuget: OpenTK.GLControl, 3.1.0"
// Install OpenTK.GLControl as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpenTK.GLControl&version=3.1.0 // Install OpenTK.GLControl as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpenTK.GLControl&version=3.1.0
The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- OpenTK (>= 3.1.0)
NuGet packages (29)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
Xamarin Forms Renderer to build native UIs for WPF
SkiaSharp Views & Layers are a set of platform-specific views and containers that can be used to draw on the screen.
Emgu CV is a cross platform .Net wrapper to the OpenCV image processing library. Allowing OpenCV functions to be called from .NET compatible languages such as C#, VB, VC++, IronPython etc. The wrapper can be compiled in Mono and run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
SkiaSharp for Xamarin.Forms is a set of views that can be used to draw on the screen.
Bonsai Design Library containing visualizer and editor classes for image processing types.
GitHub repositories (33)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on OpenTK.GLControl:
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
Xamarin.Forms Official Home
SkiaSharp is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
BizHawk is a multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
* Fixed problem where OpenGL 3.2 contexts where created using the wrong flags, causing renderdoc error (#790).
* Fixed problem where Vector3.Transform(Quaternion) returned incorrect results ( #776 ).
* SDL backend no longer handles exceptions thrown in input events ( #735 #737 )
* Updated gamepadd mappings for SDL (#927).
* Alt + numpad now results in correct data being passed to OnKeyPress (f17fa4b).
* Keypress events are using CharSet.Unicode to allow for UTF characters.
* If GetMouseMovePointsEx returns "access denied" we fall back to the old mouse move handling ( #883 ).
* Detect joysticks which declare no valid controls & ignore (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Fix where an invalid joystick axis overwrites the first joystick axis. (Cherry-picked from #819 ).
* Makes the ArbCreateContext return valid settings ( #754 ).
* Unprocessed events no longer put the application into a partially-activated state ( #732 ).
* Multiple fixes under PR #914:
* NativeWindow.CursorVisible no longer resets the mouse position ( #668 ).
* Custom cursors should work now ( e598ab2 ).
* Command key is now a valid modifier ( 286119e ).
* Fix where KeyDown events would trigger KeyPress when they shouldn't, e.g. when pasting ( ea3dd48 ).
* KeyPress now receives the correct keycodes even if modifiers where held when typing ( 91b03dd ).
* Generator.Build now uses invariant culture for parsing avoiding an exception when the local system uses comma as decimal separator ( #750 ).
* Removed weird assembly version check fixing #710.
* Fixed Xamarin project so that it compiles ( See #725 and b16e7fa ).
* Matrix4 uses unsafe to invert for performace ( #719 ).
* Removed link to gitter chat, discord is where it's at ( #770 ).