FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.5.0
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.5.0
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.5.0" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.5.0
## Version 7.5.0 - June 23, 2020
- **Added:** "File Extensions" checkbox to "View" ribbon tab of FileManager which can be useful to toggle showing of file extensions on the fly.
This behaviour is normally controlled by ShowFileExtensions property but now it can also be toggled in the UI.
- **Improved:** FileUploadeder did not inherit some properties like showFileExtensions and viewCheckboxSelection from its owner FileManager.
Now whenever you re-open FileUploader, it will reflect those changed properties from FileManager.
- **Fixed:** When using PhysicalLocation with AuthenticatedUser=Windows, intermittent "the handle is invalid" error occured while
trying to impersonate before accessing PhysicalFileSystem. This happened because the access token retrieved from WindowsIdentity
was not duplicated and when owner WindowsIdentity went out of scope (garbage collected), its access token was also being disposed.
- **Improved:** Document Viewer:
- **Fixed:** In mobile viewer, "Cannot delete annotations..." error occured when pressing backspace or del keys inside search field.
- **Improved:** Perfected paddings in left side pane and no more unnessary horizontal scrollbar on IE and Edge.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.