Install-Package GleamTech.ImageUltimate -Version 5.4.1
dotnet add package GleamTech.ImageUltimate --version 5.4.1
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.ImageUltimate" Version="5.4.1" />
paket add GleamTech.ImageUltimate --version 5.4.1
#r "nuget: GleamTech.ImageUltimate, 5.4.1"
// Install GleamTech.ImageUltimate as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GleamTech.ImageUltimate&version=5.4.1 // Install GleamTech.ImageUltimate as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GleamTech.ImageUltimate&version=5.4.1
ImageUltimate is the fastest and easiest ASP.NET image resizer which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3.0+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4.6.1+ web applications/web sites.
ImageUltimate can also be used with .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.6.1+ console/desktop applications for conversion between several image formats.
- Can load and save many image file formats (raster, vector and camera raw).
- Provides a fluent interface for easily chaining image manipulation commands.
- Vastly faster (10x) than System.Drawing namespace and optimized specifically for web use.
Minimal memory usage and the ability to process very large images in a fast manner.
- Provides detailed information about an image file like format, size, DPI, pixel format and metadata like EXIF and IPTC.
- Fast thumbnail generation, smartly looks for a EXIF thumbnail, removes black stripes above and below it and
resizes it down further if needed.
- Provides these image transforms: Resize, LiquidResize (seam carving), Crop, TrimBorders, Rotate, Flip.
- Provides these image color/tone corrections and filters: Brightness, Contrast, Enhance, Blur, Sharpen.
- Caches generated images both on server and browser with a smart versioning algorithm. A unique and browser-cacheable url is generated according to the chained commands and whenever you change these commands (or modify the source image externally), the url will vary and this will cause browser to automatically detect changes (no need to press F5).
- Generates SEO friendly urls. By default the file name of the source image is used but it's possible to override this file name for SEO purposes.
- Single managed DLL (works both on 32-bit and 64-bit) for easy deployment and no dependencies. No messy Web.config settings. Just drop it in your bin folder and you are ready to go.
- Strongly-typed API for web, no need to learn and memorize messy url querystring parameters, just chain commands with the help of intellisense.
ASP.NET MVC usage example:
@this.ImageTag("Image1.jpg", task => task.ResizeWidth(300))
ASP.NET WebForms usage example:
<%=this.ImageTag("Image1.jpg", task => task.ResizeWidth(300)) %>
General usage examples:
using (var imageTask = new ImageTask(@"C:\Pictures\Picture1.jpg"))
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode. This means after 30 days, the generated images will be watermarked with a red "ImageUltimate" text at the bottom right corner.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GleamTech.ImageUltimate:
FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3.0+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4.6.1+ web applications/web sites. Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly. - Browse and manage files with access control. - Accept files with the advanced upload functionality. - Offer a structured and neat download area. - Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos. Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## Version 5.4.1 - May 11, 2022
- **Improved:** Made GleamTechConfiguration.EnsureAssemblies cached (run-once) and called it first in AddGleamTech
rather than in UseGleamTech to prevent "Could not load file or assembly" errors when there are plugins like Ocelot
which scan the assembly usually in ConfigureServices.