FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.3.7
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.3.7
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.3.7" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.3.7
## Version 7.3.7 - January 24, 2020
- **Improved:** Document Viewer:
- **Fixed:** Viewing some files (or converting when hosted on IIS) caused StackOverflowException. The viewer would only show "Status: error"
message without details as it was not possible to catch this exception. This was expecially reproducable for PDFs with signed certificates.
IIS (also IIS Express) reduces the regular 1 MB stacksize to 512KB (and to 256 KB on 32-bit w3wp.exe) and this caused some conversions to
fail with this exception.
This is now prevented. If current thread's stack size is lower than the required stack size, a new thread will be created with the required
stack size and the conversion will be done inside this thread to prevent StackOverflowException.
- **Improved:** DocumentCache will from now on consider zero-sized cached files as not existing because they are usually left overs from failed
old cache attempts. For example some exceptions are not catch-able like StackOverflowException so sometimes it may not be possible to cleanup
a newly created zero-sized cache file before the process exists.
This will prevent "Downloading file part error occured and could not get the reason." error when a conversion was not working before but
it was fixed later (a zero-sized cached file will trigger a re-conversion).
- **Changed:** LicenseKey property will now throw error also for null values (in addition to empty string (whitespace) values in v7.3.5).
TrialExtensionKey property will now throw for null and empty string (whitespace) values.
This is useful to prevent silently falling back to trial mode when you are not aware you are passing invalid values (e.g. setting values
retrieved from an external source).
- **Improved:** For a slight performance improvement, the event arguments will not be constructed (e.g an array of selectem items) if there
are no listeners to a client-side event.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.