FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.5.8
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.5.8
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.5.8" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.5.8
## Version 7.5.8 - August 17, 2020
- **Fixed:** "Add file..." button on FileUploader was not clickable on iOS and Android browsers when user switched to "Request Desktop WebSite" mode.
- **Fixed:** When sorting columns or starting upload, items disappeared from view in FileUploader on iOS browsers.
- **Improved:** Child windows including FileUploader on phones will now fit in the small screen.
FileUploader bottom toolbar will not be scrollable on small sizes.
Navigation pane and ribbon pane are now responsive, they will collapse when "screen width < 500" and "screen height < 500" respectively.
- **Improved:** Better column resizing in "Details" view layout.
On first render, columns will fit in the available space but then user can freely resize a column, i.e overflowing the available space
will be allowed and the remaining columns will keep their size.
- **Fixed:** Minimized child windows were not aligned correctly at the bottom, after one of them was closed and then the parent was resized.
- **Improved:** Document Viewer:
- **Fixed:** When viewing Email formats (.eml, .msg), unnecessary "PageHeader:" header was rendered at the top.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.