TPL Dataflow promotes actor/agent-oriented designs through primitives for in-process message passing, dataflow, and pipelining. TDF builds upon the APIs and scheduling infrastructure provided by the Task Parallel Library (TPL), and integrates with the language support for asynchrony provided by C#,...
This class library provides a plethora of interesting and useful extensions to take advantage of and complement the functionality available in the .NET Framework 4 for parallel programming.
Some (not all) features of this package are included in newer versions of .NET.
**NOTE: Formerly System.Threading.Tasks.**
This package is a port of the Mono version of the *complete* Task Parallel Library (not a subset) to .NET 3.5, as well as all Silverlight platforms, including Windows Phone 7.x. This version contains more classes (and is namespace compatible with the BCL)...
The package includes:
* Task<T> for executing asynchronous operations.
* Concurrent Collections such as ConcurrentStack, ConcurentQueue ad ConcurrentDictionary.
* PLINQ for writing parallel queries.
* additional Threading operations such as Barrier,SpinLock and SpinWait.
This package contains some Task Schedulers for executing tasks in order and skipping tasks in the middle of the queue. It also contains task queues (light-weight actors) that can be used directly for the same as well as a periodic execution.
cassandra-sharp - high performance .NET driver for Apache Cassandra.
Please note only binary protocol (cql 3) is supported - this requires Apache Cassandra 1.2.
* async operations (TPL tasks / Rx subscriptions)
* Rx interface (IObservable / IObserver) for result streaming
SDS(Service Domain Serializer) flexible, based on service domain contract dictionary, binary serializer. Now is obsolete. We are going to present the next version of binary Serialier - TSS(TypeSetSerializer) as the part of BCL solution(look at the project sources). TSS( is 4version of SDS) is geting...
CqlSharp is a high performance, asynchronous Cassandra CQL binary protocol client implementing the ADO.NET data provider interfaces.
It's main features are:
* The API implements the ADO.NET interfaces. If you are familiar with SqlConnection, SqlCommand, and SqlReader, you should be able...