We decided to discontinue this product as of February 2019. CloudRail now entirely focuses on connecting industrial sensors to AWS, Azure, Google IoT and many more to realize IIoT projects. Learn more at https://cloudrail.com/
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CloudRail.SDK --version 1.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package CloudRail.SDK -Version 1.0.2
<PackageReference Include="CloudRail.SDK" Version="1.0.2" />
paket add CloudRail.SDK --version 1.0.2
#r "nuget: CloudRail.SDK, 1.0.2"
// Install CloudRail.SDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CloudRail.SDK&version=1.0.2 // Install CloudRail.SDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CloudRail.SDK&version=1.0.2
CloudRail SDK is an API integration solution which abstracts multiple APIs from different providers into a single and universal interface.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
Unified API Library:
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, PCloud, OneDrive Business, Egnyte
- Business Cloud Storage: Amazon S3, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Backblaze
- Social Profiles: Facebook, GitHub, Google+, LinkedIn, Slack, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, Instagram, Heroku
- Social Interaction: Facebook, Facebook Page, Twitter
- Payment: Paypal, Stripe
- Email: SendGrid, Gmail, Malijet
- SMS: Nexmo, Twilio, Twizo
- Point of Interest: Google Places, Foursquare, Yelp
- Video: Youtube, Twitch, Vimeo
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 10.0.3)
- OpenSSL.X509Certificate2.Provider (>= 1.2.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.