dotnet add package itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4 --version 3.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4 -Version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4 --version 3.0.0
#r "nuget: itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4, 3.0.0"
// Install itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4&version=3.0.0 // Install itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=itext7.pdfocr.tesseract4&version=3.0.0
iText pdfOCR offers Optical Character Recognition functionality to convert your scanned documents, PDFs and images into fully ISO-compliant PDF or PDF/A-3u files making it possible to access and process the text they contain. The output can be configured to be text, a PDF consisting of separate layers for the source image data and a layer containing all recognized text, or as a flattened PDF with the layers merged.
- Powered by the open-source Tesseract 4 engine
- Simple, yet flexible API. It is also abstracted, to allow support for different OCR engines with little or no effort from users
- Supports multiple input images (BMP, PNM, PNG, JFIF, JPEG or TIFF formats)
- Text only extraction option: iText pdfOCR can recognize text in documents and export it as a text file. This can be used to populate external databases or with other tools.
Visit our knowledge base to find code samples, manuals, documentation and more.
You can also find its API here.
Try our code in our developer sandbox or use our free apps, all in our iText Demo Lab.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- itext7.pdfocr.api (>= 3.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.