See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package StreamCryptor --version 0.5.0-beta2
NuGet\Install-Package StreamCryptor -Version 0.5.0-beta2
<PackageReference Include="StreamCryptor" Version="0.5.0-beta2" />
paket add StreamCryptor --version 0.5.0-beta2
#r "nuget: StreamCryptor, 0.5.0-beta2"
// Install StreamCryptor as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=StreamCryptor&version=0.5.0-beta2&prerelease // Install StreamCryptor as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=StreamCryptor&version=0.5.0-beta2&prerelease
You can use StreamCryptor to encrypt and decrypt files without size limit and the need to load every file completely into memory.
StreamCryptor uses FileStream to read and write files in chunks, there is also an asynchronous implementations for progress reporting available.
Files are encrypted into SCCEF (StreamCryptor Chunked Encrypted File) format.
Every file contains an EncryptedFileHeader some EncryptedFileChunks and an EncryptedFileFooter to prevent file manipulation.
The file serialization is realised with Google`s protobuf, it has a small overhead and offers an automatic length prefix for all file parts.
All cryptographic operations are performed via libsodium-net (and thus libsodium).
For more details and examples visit the github project site.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Changed file name padding to PKCS7
* GetRandomFileName now uses also libsodium
* Added cancellation support to the async methods
* Updated libsodium-net to 0.9.0-beta3 (libsodium v1.0.3)
* SCCEF Protocol Version 2 (not backward compatible)
* Updated libsodium-net to 0.7.0 (libsodium v.1.0.2)
* Updated libsodium to 0.7.0-beta2
* Updated libsodium to 0.7.0-beta1 (thread-safe version)
* Added overloaded method to decrypt into memory (experimental)
* Added method to decrypt into memory (experimental)
* Updated libsodium to 0.6.0 (stable)
* Updated libsodium to 0.6.0-beta3
* Fixes PInvokeStackImbalance
* Code improvements
* Updated libsodium to 0.6.0-beta2
* Changed Namespace to Cryptor
* Code improvements
* Updated libsodium to 0.6.0-beta1
* Added overloads for asynchronous methods
* Changed internal use of synchronous methods
* Added asynchronous methods (beta)
* Changed TargetFrameworkVersion from v4.0 to v4.5
* no release, just more tests
* There was a bug on decrypting files with external private keys
* Changed TargetFrameworkVersion from v4.5 to v4.0