Midori includes a number of helpers for common functionality needed during builds, including:
* Sql - Create dbs with SMO, execute SQL scripts, backup / restore and copy MDBs. Ship MDBs as part of a build, or run intgration tests against a fresh DB.
* HipChat - send notifications
* PsGet - Install PsGet and gain access to libraries such as PsCx
* WinRM - Run code on remote servers, by exporting local PSM1 modules to remote machines
* Jenkins - Download assets stored in S3
* XUnit - Runs xunit tests and merges nunit output files for build servers, can create standalone xunit project files
* Misc helpers - Safer transcription, better error logging, create 7z/zip/tar files, and other common usage helpers
* Source Control - Retrieve current branch name
* Network - Read time from a network time server
* INI - Read / write INI files
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Midori -Version 0.6.0
dotnet add package Midori --version 0.6.0
<PackageReference Include="Midori" Version="0.6.0" />
paket add Midori --version 0.6.0
#r "nuget: Midori, 0.6.0"
* 0.6.0.0 - Added INI read/write functionality with Get-IniContent and
Added Get-SqlServer to inspect SQL server instances
* 0.5.0.0 - Added Get-NetworkTime cmdlet to help with network time syncing
Get-JenkinsS3Build now uses Get-NetworkTime to avoid issues on client machines
Get-JenkinsS3Build fixes issues when a user provides the wrongly cased job
names and gets S3 403 errors
Jenkins cmdlets now require Powershell v3
Fixed Nuget 2.1 compatibility issue in 'bootstrap' scripts
* 0.4.5.0 - Added Get-SqlDatabases cmdlet for listing databases on a server
Added Get-BranchName cmdlet to list the current branch
* 0.4.4.0 - Bug fixes for loading SQL module in PowerShell v3
Invoke-SqlFileSmo ate exceptions instead of rethrowing them
New-SqlDatabase was not honoring UserAccess setting
Remove-SqlDatabase adds -Force switch
* 0.4.3.0 Added NoDetach parameter to Copy-SqlDatabase
* 0.4.2.0 Invoke-SqlFileSmo gains a InstanceName parameter
* 0.4.1.0 minor bugfixes to XUnit runner and Add-AnnotatedContent
* 0.4.0.0 replaces DotNetZip with 7z.exe for New-ZipFile
* 0.3.0.0 includes support for backup/restore and transfer of SQL dbs,
minor zip tweaks
* 0.2.0.0 includes support for XUnit project creation and test execution!
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.