Midori includes a number of helpers for common functionality needed during builds, including:
* Sql - Create dbs with SMO, execute SQL scripts, backup / restore and copy MDBs. Ship MDBs as part of a build, or run intgration tests against a fresh DB.
* HipChat - send notifications
* PsGet - Install PsGet and gain access to libraries such as PsCx
* WinRM - Run code on remote servers, by exporting local PSM1 modules to remote machines
* Jenkins - Download assets stored in S3
* XUnit - Runs xunit tests and merges nunit output files for build servers, can create standalone xunit project files
* Misc helpers - Safer transcription, better error logging, create 7z/zip/tar files, and other common usage helpers
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Midori -Version 0.4.1
dotnet add package Midori --version 0.4.1
<PackageReference Include="Midori" Version="0.4.1" />
paket add Midori --version 0.4.1
#r "nuget: Midori, 0.4.1"
* 0.4.1.0 minor bugfixes to XUnit runner and Add-AnnotatedContent
* 0.4.0.0 replaces DotNetZip with 7z.exe for New-ZipFile
* 0.3.0.0 includes support for backup/restore and transfer of SQL dbs,
minor zip tweaks
* 0.2.0.0 includes support for XUnit project creation and test execution!
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.