Midori includes a number of helpers for common functionality needed during builds, including:
* Sql - Create dbs with SMO, execute SQL scripts, backup / restore and copy MDBs. Ship MDBs as part of a build, or run intgration tests against a fresh DB.
* HipChat - send notifications
* PsGet - Install PsGet and gain access to libraries such as PsCx
* WinRM - Run code on remote servers, by exporting local PSM1 modules to remote machines
* Jenkins - Download assets stored in S3
* XUnit - Runs xunit tests and merges nunit output files for build servers, can create standalone xunit project files
* Misc helpers - Safer transcription, better error logging, create 7z/zip/tar files, and other common usage helpers
* Source Control - Retrieve current branch name
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Midori -Version 0.4.5
dotnet add package Midori --version 0.4.5
<PackageReference Include="Midori" Version="0.4.5" />
paket add Midori --version 0.4.5
* 0.4.5.0 - Added Get-SqlDatabases cmdlet for listing databases on a server
Added Get-BranchName cmdlet to list the current branch
* 0.4.4.0 - Bug fixes for loading SQL module in PowerShell v3
Invoke-SqlFileSmo ate exceptions instead of rethrowing them
New-SqlDatabase was not honoring UserAccess setting
Remove-SqlDatabase adds -Force switch
* 0.4.3.0 Added NoDetach parameter to Copy-SqlDatabase
* 0.4.2.0 Invoke-SqlFileSmo gains a InstanceName parameter
* 0.4.1.0 minor bugfixes to XUnit runner and Add-AnnotatedContent
* 0.4.0.0 replaces DotNetZip with 7z.exe for New-ZipFile
* 0.3.0.0 includes support for backup/restore and transfer of SQL dbs,
minor zip tweaks
* 0.2.0.0 includes support for XUnit project creation and test execution!
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.