Azure. SqlDatabase. Jobs
Elastic Database jobs (preview) enables reliable execution of Transact-SQL (T-SQL) scripts across a group of databases. Using this feature, you can easily perform administrative operations such as schema changes, credentials management, reference data updates, performance data collection or tenant (customer) telemetry collection.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.Jobs -Version 0.8.3362.1
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.Jobs --version 0.8.3362.1
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.Jobs" Version="0.8.3362.1" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.Jobs --version 0.8.3362.1
Changes since 0.8.3323.1:
- No service changes.
- Fixed bug in Add-AzureSqlJobChildTarget where error 'Target with TargetId <guid> is not a DatabaseTarget' is thrown for non-database targets when -Exclude is not specified. This error should only be thrown when -Exclude is specified.
- Fixed bug in Get-AzureSqlJobSchedule where NullReferenceException is thrown when no parameters are specified.
Changes since 0.8.3250.1:
- No service changes.
- Fixed bug in New-AzureSqlJobConnection and Use-AzureSqlJobConnection cmdlets that sometimes caused errors when determining the current Azure environment and/or subscription.
- Fixed bug in New-AzureSqlJobConnection and Use-AzureSqlJobConnection cmdlets that caused an error if the server that contains the elastic database jobs control database has additional databases (other than the jobs control database).
- Added '-Exclude' parameter to Add-AzureSqlJobChildTarget that allows database targets to be excluded from custom collections. When a database is excluded from a custom collection, a job that runs on that custom collection will never execute on that database, even if the database is indirectly included via a server target or shard map target.
Changes since 0.8.3043.1:
- Added server target feature to service and powershell cmdlets.
- Added support for Azure PS 1.0 to powershell cmdlets and installation scripts.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.