This is a C# implementation of the Full Keyczar API.
Keyczar is an open source cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and safer for devlopers to use cryptography in their applications. Keyczar supports authentication and encryption with both symmetric and asymmetric keys. Some features of Keyczar include:
- A simple API
- Key rotation and versioning
- Safe default algorithms, modes, and key length
- Automated generation of initialization vectors and ciphertext signatures
- Java, Python, Go, and C++ w/swig (swig supported languages like Perl) implementations also exist.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Keyczar -Version 0.7.5-beta4
dotnet add package Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta4
<PackageReference Include="Keyczar" Version="0.7.5-beta4" />
paket add Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta4
#r "nuget: Keyczar, 0.7.5-beta4"
// Install Keyczar as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Keyczar&version=0.7.5-beta4&prerelease // Install Keyczar as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Keyczar&version=0.7.5-beta4&prerelease
- Added Unofficial RSA-PSS signing implementation with appropriate strength digest hash algorithms.
- Made changes to AES-GCM implementation to improve performance when next Bouncy Castle is released.
- Better implementation for handling key hash collisions.
- Added missing test check against version number for future ciphetext formats.
- Removed dependencies on System.Security.Cryptography.
- No longer uses dynamic invocation, more likely to be AOT compile compatible.
- Works when encountering a buggy cpp key hash.
- Works when encountering a buggy java signature.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.