This is a C# implementation of the Keyczar API.
Keyczar is an open source cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and safer for devlopers to use cryptography in their applications. Keyczar supports authentication and encryption with both symmetric and asymmetric keys. Some features of Keyczar include:
- A simple API
- Key rotation and versioning
- Safe default algorithms, modes, and key length
- Automated generation of initialization vectors and ciphertext signatures
- Java, Python, and C++ implementations also exist.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Keyczar -Version 0.7.5-beta2
dotnet add package Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta2
<PackageReference Include="Keyczar" Version="0.7.5-beta2" />
paket add Keyczar --version 0.7.5-beta2
#r "nuget: Keyczar, 0.7.5-beta2"
// Install Keyczar as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Keyczar&version=0.7.5-beta2&prerelease // Install Keyczar as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Keyczar&version=0.7.5-beta2&prerelease
* Fixed bug with constant time compare not really being constant time
* Added support to export PEM formatted Public Keys
* Fixed bug with 'KeyczarTool.exe create' producing pytho incompatible keysets when --name flag was ommited
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.