Install-Package IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench -Version 2020.11.2
dotnet add package IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench --version 2020.11.2
<PackageReference Include="IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench" Version="2020.11.2" />
paket add IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench --version 2020.11.2
#r "nuget: IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench, 2020.11.2"
// Install IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench&version=2020.11.2 // Install IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IronOcr.Languages.MiddleFrench&version=2020.11.2
The IronOCR engine adds OCR (Optical Character Recognition) functionality to Web, Desktop, and Console applications. IronOCR reads Barcode and QR codes.
Ocr Dictionaries in this package:
This package installs IronOCR and also MiddleFrench support including:
* MiddleFrench (also known as Moyen Français,Middle French (Ca. 1400-1600 AD)) OCR for screenshots, cameras, images files, tiffs and PDFs in .NET
* Custom OCR that can significantly out-perform Tesseract CLI on real world documents
* Can read scans with distortion, skewing, low resolution & contrast, and digital noise
* Also supports Tesseract 3, 4 and 5 in MiddleFrench
* Support for 125 total international languages available
Additional Features Include:
* Barcode & QR Reading
* Output of searchable, search-engine indexable PDF documents
* Inspect fonts, headings, paragraphs, lines, words, and characters as structured data
* .NET Framework (4.5+)
* .NET Core (2.0+)
* .NET Standard (2.0+)
* Azure and other Cloud hosting platforms
* Web, Console, WinForms, WPF and Services
- QR codes
Commercial support available. Email: email@example.com
C# & VB Examples: https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/ocr/languages/
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Full support for the IronOCR version 2020.11.2 (Nov 2020).
* Best-in-class .NET OCR algorithms
* Additional support for Tesseract 3, 4 and 5 OCR Engines
* Custom OCR language dictionary support