dotnet add package HangFire.Mongo.net45 --version 0.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package HangFire.Mongo.net45 -Version 0.3.0
<PackageReference Include="HangFire.Mongo.net45" Version="0.3.0" />
paket add HangFire.Mongo.net45 --version 0.3.0
#r "nuget: HangFire.Mongo.net45, 0.3.0"
// Install HangFire.Mongo.net45 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=HangFire.Mongo.net45&version=0.3.0 // Install HangFire.Mongo.net45 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=HangFire.Mongo.net45&version=0.3.0
This is a fork of the original Hangfire.MongoDB targeting .NET 4.5 and updating to latest MongoDB.
MongoDB storage implementation for Hangfire (background job system for ASP.NET applications).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- HangFire.Core (>= 1.5.3)
- MongoDB.Driver (>= 2.2.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Remove AsyncHelper and use sync API. This will Increase performance and fix potential
* Replace Task.WaitAll with AsyncHelper.RunSync. (Task.WaitAll can/will deadlock)
* Optimize query for localTime (not throwing exceptions)
* Change description and author to better reflect this is a fork of original repo.
* Change target framework to net45
* update to MongoDB.Driver 2.2.3
* Hangfire version updated to 1.5.3
* MongoDB.Driver version updated to 2.1.1
* CPU utilization issue fixed
* Paging logic updated for dashboard
* Hangfire version updated to 1.4.3
* Obsolete mongocsharpdriver replaced with MongoDB.Driver
* Support for Hangfire 1.3.0 added
* Initial public release