This package adds a new section with the following tools:
- Umbraco logs manager: to view and delete Umbraco DB Logs events and to view the TraceLog (this new function is a simplified version of Diplo Trace Log Viewer project - https://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/diplo-trace-log-viewer/)
- Media folder cleanup: to delete (in filesystem) under '/media' all folders which have no entry in the DB (orphans)
- Delete users: to remove Umbraco users (except the admin user)
- Version manager: to view and cleanup the version history that Umbraco maintains for each content node
- Recycle Bin Manager: to cleanup Content and Media Recycle Bin
- Cache and TEMP directories Manager: to cleanup "App_Data/cache" and "App_Data/TEMP" directories on File System
Package projected for Umbraco v7.6.13+
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package FALMHousekeeping -Version 7.7.2
dotnet add package FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.2
<PackageReference Include="FALMHousekeeping" Version="7.7.2" />
paket add FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.2
New feature and Various Fixes:
- New feature: Cache and TEMP directories Manager
- "App_Data/cache" and "App_Data/TEMP" directories on File System
- Possibility to create a Service Page to auto clean "App_Data/cache" directory on File System. It can be used with a scheduler (for example I use "Url Task Scheduler For V7" https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/url-task-scheduler-for-v7/) to be able to schedule automatic cleaning of both recycle bins.
This action will create 2 FALM DocumentTypes, 1 FALM Template and 2 FALM nodes, simply by clicking a button.
After creation of the Service Page, I recommend to add all FALM nodes and template urls in the robots.txt file to avoid being indexed by search engines
- Fix: Recycle Bins Cleanup Service Page
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.