This package adds a new section with the following tools:
- Umbraco logs manager: to view and delete Umbraco DB Logs events and to view the TraceLog (this new function is a simplified version of Diplo Trace Log Viewer project - https://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/diplo-trace-log-viewer/)
- Media folder cleanup: to delete (in filesystem) under '/media' all folders which have no entry in the DB (orphans)
- Delete users: to remove Umbraco users (except the admin user)
- Version manager: to view and cleanup the version history that Umbraco maintains for each content node
- Recycle Bin Manager: to cleanup Content and Media Recycle Bin
Package projected for Umbraco v7.6+
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package FALMHousekeeping -Version 7.7.1
dotnet add package FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.1
<PackageReference Include="FALMHousekeeping" Version="7.7.1" />
paket add FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.1
New feature and Various Fixes
- New: Recycle Bin Manager
- Clean Content and Media Recycle Bins
- Possibility to create a Service Page to auto clean both recycle bins. This page can be used with a scheduler (for example I use "Url Task Scheduler For V7" https://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/url-task-scheduler-for-v7/) to be able to schedule automatic cleaning of both recycle bins.
This action will create 2 FALM DocumentTypes, 1 FALM Template and 2 FALM nodes, simply by clicking a button.
"After creation of the Service Page, I recommend to add all FALM nodes and template urls in the robots.txt file to avoid being indexed by search engines"
- Fix: Resolved issue #45 (GitHub) with bootstrap-datapicker. Removed reference and files from package because the stile affected Umbraco core datepicker
- Fix: Update the UI
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.