See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DDDD.SDS -Version 3.1.1
dotnet add package DDDD.SDS --version 3.1.1
<PackageReference Include="DDDD.SDS" Version="3.1.1" />
paket add DDDD.SDS --version 3.1.1
#r "nuget: DDDD.SDS, 3.1.1"
// Install DDDD.SDS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DDDD.SDS&version=3.1.1 // Install DDDD.SDS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DDDD.SDS&version=3.1.1
SDS(Service Domain Serializer) flexible, based on service domain contract dictionary, binary serializer.
SDS designed to be used in multithreading and supports TPL.
Link to the DDDD.BCL package sources https://bitbucket.org/dddd4dteam/dddd4d-tools/src and then SDS folder.
Also look at the DOC folder for conceptual documentation.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on DDDD.SDS:
DCS(Dynamic Command Services) WCF service clients with integrated use of SDSerializer. Dynamic Command - is flexible MessageFormat that also can be customized- overriden. To Create new Dynamic Command WCF Service quickly you should download and add into your Studio snippet-[DynamicCommandService_SDSV3.snippet]. Our Bitbucket source host -https://bitbucket.org/dddd4dteam/dddd4d-tools/src look in the DCS path
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added Mapping Adapter – Mapper into SDSHub, and SDSerialzier won’t contains its own Mapper( only in SDSHub).
- Custom Serializers now can be added by SDSHub/not by SDSSerializer(as earlier) – that will be used in all next created SDSerializer.
- SDSerializer now will have dependency for DDDD.BCL – Validator and Extensions now will be there.
- DomainModel feature added to SDSerializer: each serialzier now will be able to export its DomainModel, and after time load it.
- then we can transmit DomainModel and with the help of Mapping we’ll be able to build the same but client-side-serializer, inited like its server-side-sorce-serializer, and in back direction.
- SDSHub became now the privilege point only that can manage by SerializeGenerators. SDSerialzier won’t contains its own SerializeGenerators.