See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DDDD.SDS -Version 3.1.0
dotnet add package DDDD.SDS --version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="DDDD.SDS" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add DDDD.SDS --version 3.1.0
#r "nuget: DDDD.SDS, 3.1.0"
// Install DDDD.SDS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DDDD.SDS&version=3.1.0 // Install DDDD.SDS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DDDD.SDS&version=3.1.0
SDS(Service Domain Serializer) flexible, based on service domain contract dictionary, binary serializer.
SDS designed to be used in multithreading and supports TPL.
You can load SDS Project and its documentation from Bitbucket source host - open
https://bitbucket.org/dddd4dteam/dddd4d-tools then go to the sources, and after that go to the SDS/DOC folder and there you can get documatation you need.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on DDDD.SDS:
DCS(Dynamic Command Services) WCF service clients with integrated use of SDSerializer. Dynamic Command - is flexible MessageFormat that also can be customized- overriden. To Create new Dynamic Command WCF Service quickly you should download and add into your Studio snippet-[DynamicCommandService_SDSV3.snippet]. Our Bitbucket source host -https://bitbucket.org/dddd4dteam/dddd4d-tools/src look in the DCS path
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added Mapping Adapter – Mapper into SDSHub, and SDSerialzier won’t contains its own Mapper( only in SDSHub).
- Custom Serializers now can be added by SDSHub/not by SDSSerializer(as earlier) – that will be used in all next created SDSerializer.
- SDSerializer now will have dependency for DDDD.BCL – Validator and Extensions now will be there.
- DomainModel feature added to SDSerializer: each serialzier now will be able to export its DomainModel, and after time load it.
- then we can transmit DomainModel and with the help of Mapping we’ll be able to build the same but client-side-serializer, inited like its server-side-sorce-serializer, and in back direction.
- SDSHub became now the privilege point only that can manage by SerializeGenerators. SDSerialzier won’t contains its own SerializeGenerators.