Wix# is a framework for building a complete MSI or WiX source code by using build script files written with the C# syntax.
The package contains the sample code for building a simple MSI with the CLR WinForm dialog inserted into UI sequence between InsallDirDlg and VerifyReadyDlg native MSI dialogs. In order to use this package you need have WiX Toolset installed.
The package is tested against WIX (Windows Installer Xml) version 3.5.2519.0
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package WixSharp.ClrDialog -Version 1.0.20
dotnet add package WixSharp.ClrDialog --version 1.0.20
<PackageReference Include="WixSharp.ClrDialog" Version="1.0.20" />
paket add WixSharp.ClrDialog --version 1.0.20
* Issue #37: Issues using IISVirtualDir with properties
* Issue #38: x64 Project packs ManagedActions as x86
* Added support fro WiX Bootstrapper (Burn)
* Implemented automatic resolving of the bootstrapper application type based on licence file name: RTF/embedded-HTML/online-HTML
* Add support for WiX EmbeddedUI implemented in managed code
* Added two EmeddedUI (WinForms and WPF) code samples: <samples>/Custom_UI/EmbeddedUI and <samples>/Custom_UI/EmbeddedUI_WPF
* All obsolete API is adjusted to trigger compiling errors. It's time for it to be phased out completely.
* All Compiler build-related properties duplicated directly in Project class:
* Implemented EmbeddedeAssembly class. This class is a specialized version of Binary, which can be embedded along with all its referenced assemblies. To be used mainly for the WiX EmbeddedUI.
* Assorted extension methods improvements
- WixSharp.bin (>= 1.0.20)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.