dotnet add package WebExtras --version 3.0.0-pre20171103
NuGet\Install-Package WebExtras -Version 3.0.0-pre20171103
<PackageReference Include="WebExtras" Version="3.0.0-pre20171103" />
paket add WebExtras --version 3.0.0-pre20171103
#r "nuget: WebExtras, 3.0.0-pre20171103"
// Install WebExtras as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WebExtras&version=3.0.0-pre20171103&prerelease // Install WebExtras as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WebExtras&version=3.0.0-pre20171103&prerelease
A set of .NET extensions for jQuery dataTables, jQuery Flot and jqPlot so that you can create the objects in C# and then JSON serialize them to the Web Forms or ASP.Net MVC views.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 8.0.3)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on WebExtras:
Provides a set of MVC helper and extension methods for the popular Bootstrap, Gumby and jQuery UI CSS frameworks. Includes other MVC helpers which can be used in core MVC development as well.
Provides a set of extensions for the popular NancyFx web framework
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Enh: IHtmlComponent is now the main interfaces off which all HTML components hang off.
- Enh: Major rewrite of all HTML components with new interfaces.
- Brk: Many of the HTML components like DIV, LABEL, SPAN have been moved to WebExtras library and dropped from WebExtras.Mvc library.
- Brk: IExtendedHtmlString renamed to IExtendedHtmlStringLegacy. This interface will eventually be dropped.