The Syncfusion Combo Box for Xamarin.Forms is used to select an item by typing a value or selecting a value from the list.
• Editable mode: Editable and non-editable text box to choose an item from the given data source.
• Filtering mode: Supports both filtering and non-filtering suggestion lists.
• Suggestion modes: Suggestions can be filtered in different modes, such as StartsWith, EndWith, contains, equals, custom, and more.
• MultiSelection: Two ways (token representation and delimiter) to select multiple items from the suggestion list.
• Customization: Customize both entry and suggestion drop downs.
• Header and footer: Header and footer content can be given at the top and bottom of the suggestion list.
• Highlighting text: Highlight the matching text in the suggestion list based on the input given.
• Watermark: Supports explanatory text in the combo box control until the user inputs text. Watermark is restored again if the user clears the text.
Note: This package needs to be installed in all Xamarin.Forms projects (PCL/.NET Standard, Android, iOS, and UWP).
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/xamarin-ui-controls/combobox?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.