Contains C# StyleCop analyzers that can be incorporated into other projects (such as ReSharper).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package StyleCop.CSharp.Rules -Version 5.0.0-beta02
dotnet add package StyleCop.CSharp.Rules --version 5.0.0-beta02
<PackageReference Include="StyleCop.CSharp.Rules" Version="5.0.0-beta02" />
paket add StyleCop.CSharp.Rules --version 5.0.0-beta02
* Fixed the parsing of backslashes in multi-line interpolated string literals (GitHub issue #88)
* Fixed the name of the default settings file included in the VSIX (changed from DefaultSettings.StyleCop to Settings.StyleCop)
* Changed SA1202 to be more permissive with dependency properties (GitHub issue #51)
* Added parser support for pattern matching (GitHub issue #106)
* Added parser support for throw expressions (GitHub issue #92)
* Added parser support for binary literals and digit separators (GitHub issue #94)
* Added parser support for ref returns and ref locals
* Added parser support for local functions
* Added parser support for tuple types and tuple literals
* Added parser support for deconstruction
* Renamed SA1216:NoValueFirstComparison to SA1131:UseReadableConditions to match the StyleCopAnalyzers project (CodePlex issue #7737)
* Renamed SA1217:UsingStaticDirectivesMustBePlacedAfterUsingNamespaceDirectives to SA1216:UsingStaticDirectivesMustBePlacedAtTheCorrectLocation to match the StyleCopAnalyzers project (CodePlex issue #7738)
* Fixed a potential IndexOutOfRangeException when parsing newline characters near a ternary operator (CodePlex issues #7748, #7743, #7742)
* Modified CurlyBracketsForMultiLineStatementsMustNotShareLine to allow object and collection initializers on a single line within a multi-line lambda.
* Documentation of all <exception> elements is now checked, instead of just the first one (CodePlex issue #7731)
* Fixed parsing of fields or method parameters with a type similar to int?, (CodePlex issue #7729)
* Stopped reporting SA1648:InheritDocMustBeUsedWithInheritingClass if the documentation includes a cref attribute (CodePlex issue #7488)
* Included preferred alternate spellings when spellchecking (CodePlex issue #7733)
* Documentation rules are no longer checked if an <exclude/> tag is present (CodePlex issue #7732)
* Added support for Office 2013 and 2016 (including click-to-run installations) to SpellChecker.
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on StyleCop.CSharp.Rules:
Official ReSharper extension for StyleCop