See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package StyleCop.CSharp.Rules --version 5.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package StyleCop.CSharp.Rules -Version 5.0.0
<PackageReference Include="StyleCop.CSharp.Rules" Version="5.0.0" />
paket add StyleCop.CSharp.Rules --version 5.0.0
#r "nuget: StyleCop.CSharp.Rules, 5.0.0"
// Install StyleCop.CSharp.Rules as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=StyleCop.CSharp.Rules&version=5.0.0 // Install StyleCop.CSharp.Rules as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=StyleCop.CSharp.Rules&version=5.0.0
Contains C# StyleCop analyzers that can be incorporated into other projects (such as ReSharper).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on StyleCop.CSharp.Rules:
Official ReSharper extension for StyleCop
* Added parser support for property ref returns
* Fixed the line numbers reported for violations within verbatim interpolated strings
* Fixed a false positive of SA1502 for expression bodied properties that contain object/collection initializers
* Fixed the parsing of catch statements with exception filters
* Fixed a bug when trying to open included XML documentation files on case-sensitive filesystems
* Fixed a bug where the StyleCop extension would not be properly removed
* Fixed the parsing of backslashes in multi-line interpolated string literals (GitHub issue #88)
* Fixed the name of the default settings file included in the VSIX (changed from DefaultSettings.StyleCop to Settings.StyleCop)
* Changed SA1202 to be more permissive with dependency properties (GitHub issue #51)
* Added parser support for pattern matching (GitHub issue #106)
* Added parser support for throw expressions (GitHub issue #92)
* Added parser support for binary literals and digit separators (GitHub issue #94)
* Added parser support for ref returns and ref locals
* Added parser support for local functions
* Added parser support for tuple types and tuple literals
* Added parser support for deconstruction
* Renamed SA1216:NoValueFirstComparison to SA1131:UseReadableConditions to match the StyleCopAnalyzers project (CodePlex issue #7737)
* Renamed SA1217:UsingStaticDirectivesMustBePlacedAfterUsingNamespaceDirectives to SA1216:UsingStaticDirectivesMustBePlacedAtTheCorrectLocation to match the StyleCopAnalyzers project (CodePlex issue #7738)
* Fixed a potential IndexOutOfRangeException when parsing newline characters near a ternary operator (CodePlex issues #7748, #7743, #7742)
* Modified CurlyBracketsForMultiLineStatementsMustNotShareLine to allow object and collection initializers on a single line within a multi-line lambda.
* Documentation of all <exception> elements is now checked, instead of just the first one (CodePlex issue #7731)
* Fixed parsing of fields or method parameters with a type similar to int?, (CodePlex issue #7729)
* Stopped reporting SA1648:InheritDocMustBeUsedWithInheritingClass if the documentation includes a cref attribute (CodePlex issue #7488)
* Included preferred alternate spellings when spellchecking (CodePlex issue #7733)
* Documentation rules are no longer checked if an <exclude/> tag is present (CodePlex issue #7732)
* Added support for Office 2013 and 2016 (including click-to-run installations) to SpellChecker.