dotnet add package RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee --version 1.8.76
NuGet\Install-Package RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee -Version 1.8.76
<PackageReference Include="RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee" Version="1.8.76" />
paket add RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee --version 1.8.76
#r "nuget: RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee, 1.8.76"
// Install RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee&version=1.8.76 // Install RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee&version=1.8.76
RequestReduce.SassLessCoffee is an add-on to RequestReduce which compiles DotLess and Sass CSS as well as Coffee scripts to be included in the RequestDeuce sprite generation, minification and bundling processing. Simply reference your .less, .sass, .scss and .coffee files with those extensions and RequestReduce will compile them before performing its reductions.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fix bug creating requestReduce folder within a virtual app
* Fix issue with cache not refreshing upon deleting cache files
* upgrade to ajaxMin 4.56
* Background images with vertical offsets will have their offsets preserved if the containing selector has no explicit height.
* upgrade to dotless 184.108.40.206
* Do not inject contentHost in embedded resources in Externalk CSS that cant be sprited
* Fix broken dashboard links
* Make Dashboard work with IIS6
* upgrade to dotless 220.127.116.11
* Do not deop query string parameters passed to Less parser
* Add compatibility with Azure CDN
* Add API Method to manually attach ResponseFilter in case application needs it to attach sooner