Rebex.Smtp is part of Rebex Secure Mail - a set of mail libraries that provide all you need for sending, receiving, encrypting, decrypting, signing, verifying, loading, saving and processing e-mail messages. Includes IMAP, EWS (Exchange Web Services), POP3 and SMTP clients; a high-level MailMessage API and a low-level MIME/SMIME API.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://www.rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://www.rebex.net/shop/ and get the full license key.
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active. (If you already have an active support contract for any Rebex component, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your license key.)
Fully supported platforms:
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.9 (not in the NuGet package, but available from https://www.rebex.net/)
- Mono 3.x and 4.x
Platforms with experimental support:
- .NET Standard 1.5 (on .NET Core and .NET 4.6.2)
- Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10 Store, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 IoT)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Rebex.Smtp -Version 2.0.6426
dotnet add package Rebex.Smtp --version 2.0.6426
<PackageReference Include="Rebex.Smtp" Version="2.0.6426" />
paket add Rebex.Smtp --version 2.0.6426
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.