See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package NReco.VideoConverter -Version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="NReco.VideoConverter" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: NReco.VideoConverter, 1.1.1"
// Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.1.1 // Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.1.1
Video converter component for C#/.NET (wrapper for FFMpeg utility). Can be used for converting videos, transcoding live streams, extracting video thumbnails, applying watermarks etc.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NReco.VideoConverter:
A C# wrapper of arcsoft's face recogization library.
- FFMpegConverter.Stop switched from sending CTRL+C to ffmpeg console to 'q' command written to stdin: this approach is more stable and compatible with .NET Core
- Fixed issue with NullReferenceException from Process.WaitForExit (thrown when Stop method is called from another thread)
- added NReco.VideoConverter.LT build for NET Standards 1.5 (can be used from .NET Core apps)
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.0.1
- added FFMpegConverter.ConvertMedia overload that accepts several FFMpeg inputs -- this is useful for appending audio to video, applying watermark to video, video concatenation (with concat filter)
- now LogReceived event works for ConvertLiveMedia (useful for debugging purposes)
- now ConvertProgress event works for ConvertLiveMedia
- fixed issue with FFMpegConverter.Stop (FreeConsole leads to WinForms/WPF app crash)
- added FFMpegProcessUser for running ffmpeg.exe under specified user
- fixed issue: FFMpegProcessPriority ignored for ConvertLiveMedia
- now NReco.VideoConverter is signed (strongly named) assembly