See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package NReco.VideoConverter -Version 1.1.3
<PackageReference Include="NReco.VideoConverter" Version="1.1.3" />
paket add NReco.VideoConverter --version 1.1.3
#r "nuget: NReco.VideoConverter, 1.1.3"
// Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.1.3 // Install NReco.VideoConverter as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.VideoConverter&version=1.1.3
Video converter component for C#/.NET (wrapper for ffmpeg command line tool). Can convert video/audio files, transcode live streams, extract video thumbnails, apply watermarks to video, screen capture etc - everything that is possible with ffmpeg from the command line. Supports .NET streams for input/output (encode/decode without tmp files).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NReco.VideoConverter:
A C# wrapper of arcsoft's face recogization library.
For Mono / .NET Core / custom ffmpeg build use:
More info (online demo, usage examples): https://www.nrecosite.com/video_converter_net.aspx
- FFMpeg updated to v.4.0 (note: Win XP/Server 2003 no longer supported)
- FFMpeg updated to v.3.2.2
- ConvertLiveMediaTask.Stop uses only 'q' command if possible (CTRL+C method not used because of instability)
- Fixed IOException issue thrown by ConvertLiveMedia
- added FFMpegConverter.LogLevel property
- added FFMpegConverter.ExtractFFmpeg() method (forces extraction of ffmpeg binaries)
- FFMpegConverter.Stop switched from sending CTRL+C to ffmpeg console to 'q' command written to stdin: this approach is more stable and compatible with .NET Core
- Fixed issue with NullReferenceException from Process.WaitForExit (thrown when Stop method is called from another thread)
- added NReco.VideoConverter.LT build for NET Standards 1.5 (can be used from .NET Core apps)