NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NFluent -Version 0.8.0
dotnet add package NFluent --version 0.8.0
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="0.8.0" />
paket add NFluent --version 0.8.0
* Now, the Equals() method of the ICheck<T> instances is a real fluent check method (instead of the default object.Equals() one).
* New extensible syntax for Check.That(IEnumerable xxx).Contains(...) that permits to add suffixes narrowing the conditions (e.g.: Check.That(IEnumerable xxx).Contains(...).InThatOrder()). Possible suffixes are (Only, Once or InThatOrder)
* Adds check methods for IDictionary
* Adds more check methods to the IEnumerable (e.g. IsNullOrEmpty)
* New error message structure that clearly states what is wrong.
* Renames the ContainsOnly() method to IsOnlyMadeOf().
* Replaces IFluentAssertion by ICheck; and IChainableFluentAssertion by ICheckLink so that it improves the IntelliSense experience.
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
This repository was deprecated, use:
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
Not just a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
Captains log and 3d star map for Elite Dangerous
Smooth your .NET TDD experience with NFluent! NFluent is an ergonomic assertion library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() assertion statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with a super-duper-happy 'dot' auto-completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is also directly inspired by the awesome Java FEST Fluent assertion/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/)
WireMock.Net is a flexible library for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
An overlay to track Elite Dangerous blueprints progress in real time
Textc is a natural language processing library that allows developers build text command based applications with extensible text parsing capabilities.
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.
A zero-allocation .NET logging library