See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core --version 15.6.82
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core -Version 15.6.82
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core" Version="15.6.82" />
paket add Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core --version 15.6.82
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core, 15.6.82"
// Install Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core&version=15.6.82 // Install Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core&version=15.6.82
This package contains the Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core assembly which is used to implement custom MSBuild tasks.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 is compatible. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net46 is compatible. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Microsoft.Build.Framework (= 15.6.82)
- Microsoft.Win32.Primitives (>= 4.0.1)
- System.AppContext (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Collections (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Collections.Concurrent (>= 4.0.12)
- System.Collections.Immutable (>= 1.2.0)
- System.Collections.NonGeneric (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Console (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Diagnostics.Debug (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Diagnostics.Process (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Diagnostics.TraceSource (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Globalization (>= 4.0.11)
- System.IO (>= 4.1.0)
- System.IO.FileSystem (>= 4.0.1)
- System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Linq (>= 4.1.0)
- System.ObjectModel (>= 4.0.12)
- System.Reflection (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Reflection.TypeExtensions (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Resources.Reader (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Resources.ResourceManager (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Runtime (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Runtime.Extensions (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Runtime.Handles (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Runtime.InteropServices (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Runtime.Serialization.Primitives (>= 4.1.1)
- System.Runtime.Serialization.Xml (>= 4.1.1)
- System.Text.Encoding (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Text.RegularExpressions (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Threading (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Threading.Tasks (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Threading.Thread (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Threading.Timer (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Xml.ReaderWriter (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Xml.XmlDocument (>= 4.0.1)
NuGet packages (172)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core:
This package contains the Microsoft.Build.Tasks assembly which implements the commonly used tasks of MSBuild.
The Microsoft SQL Server Data-Tier Application Framework (DacFx) is a component which provides application lifecycle services for database development and management for Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Databases. DacFx supports various database deployment and management scenarios for SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL Databases including extracting / exporting a live database to a DAC package, deploying a DAC package to a new or existing database, and migrating from on-premises to Microsoft Azure. This functionality is exposed via the DacFx API. DacFx can target SQL Server 2008 and newer, as well as Microsoft Azure SQL. This nuget package is a lightweight version of DacFx. If you would like to use the command-line utility SqlPackage.exe for creating and deploying .dacpac and .bacpac packages, please download SqlPackage.exe for Windows, macOS, or Linux from http://aka.ms/sqlpackage.
An MSBuild logger that can be passed to MSBuild to record a detailed structured log file. See usage example at: https://github.com/KirillOsenkov/MSBuildStructuredLog/blob/main/README.md#usage
A little utility to perform design-time builds of .NET projects without having to think too hard about it. Should work with any project type on any .NET runtime.
GitHub repositories (149)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Build.Utilities.Core:
ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform .NET framework for building modern cloud-based web applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
.NET debugger and assembly editor
.NET MAUI is the .NET Multi-platform App UI, a framework for building native device applications spanning mobile, tablet, and desktop.
The Roslyn .NET compiler provides C# and Visual Basic languages with rich code analysis APIs.
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.